Los Angeles, CA
Nov. 17 &18, 2017
Pacific Standard Time: LA/LA is a far-reaching and ambitious exploration of Latin American and Latino art in dialogue with Los Angeles. Led by the Getty, Pacific Standard Time: LA/LA is the latest collaborative effort from arts institutions across Southern California (September 2017 – January, 2018).
In conjunction with Pacific Standard Time: LA/LA, members of ALAA will be leading ALAA-sponsored tours of participating exhibitions at the The Getty and the LA County Museum of Art (LACMA).
- Painted in Mexico, 1700–1790: Pinxit Mexici
- Found in Translation: Design in California and Mexico, 1915–1985
- Playing with Fire: Paintings by Carlos Almaraz
- A Universal History of Infamy
- Golden Kingdoms: Luxury and Legacy in the Ancient Americas
- Photography in Argentina, 1850-2010: Contradiction and Continuity
- The Metropolis in Latin America, 1830-1930
- Making Art Concrete: Works from Argentina and Brazil in the Colección Patricia Phelps Cisneros
Check back soon to this page for information about registration and hotels!