Registration deadline: October 16, 2017.
- Painted in Mexico, 1700–1790: Pinxit Mexici;
- Found in Translation: Design in California and Mexico, 1915–1985;
- Playing with Fire: Paintings by Carlos Almaraz;
- A Universal History of Infamy
At the Getty curators will lead our group through these four exhibits:
- Golden Kingdoms: Luxury and Legacy in the Ancient Americas
- Photography in Argentina, 1850-2010: Contradiction and Continuity
- The Metropolis in Latin America, 1830-1930
- Making Art Concrete: Works from Argentina and Brazil in the Colección Patricia Phelps Cisneros
There’s something for everyone!
For more general information on exhibitions that are part of PST: LA/LA, please visit: http://www.pacificstandardtime.org/en/exhibitions/